Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,057 (R$ 1,426) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)