Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,608 (R$ 3,215) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)