Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.659 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,102 (R$ 3,076) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)