Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,360 in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)