Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,907 in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)