Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,498 (R$ 2,981) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)