Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,672 (C$1,336) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (28 minutes ago)