Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.240 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,184 (C$1,562) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)