Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,138 (€823) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)