Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,231 ($913) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)