Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,332 (€933) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)