Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,271 (€933) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (31 minutes ago)