Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,349 (3,668 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)