Cost of living in Focşani, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.677 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,434元 (3,836 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)