Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,860 (3,601 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)