Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,699 (R$ 1,755) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)