Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,707 (R$ 2,845) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)