Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,693 (€638) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)