Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,477 (6,375 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)