Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,615 (€492) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)