Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,188 (€911) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)