Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,054 (R$ 1,390) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)