Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,955 (€765) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)