Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,857 (€383) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (42 minutes ago)