Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,299 (€680) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)