Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,004 (₨39,827) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (31 minutes ago)