Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,041 (€691) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)