Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06651 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,869元 (88,239 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)