Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06556 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,361 (81,773 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)