Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06445 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,446元 (84,503 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)