Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.687 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,825 (£440) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)