Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.591 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,807 (£443) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)