Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,405 ($947) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)