Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.580 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,940 ($1,055) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)