Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,801 (€522) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)