Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,952 (kr7,511) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)