Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 81% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,645 (kr5,672) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)