Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,741 (kr6,794) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (36 minutes ago)