Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,305元 ($1,056) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)