Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,873 (€806) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)