Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11210 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 2,600元 (23,197 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)