Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,378 (Bs 86,240,310) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)