Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,303 (Bs 6,238) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (39 minutes ago)