Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,311 (Bs 6,228) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)