Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,341 (6,274 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)