Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,684元 (€963) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)