Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,182 (€702) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)