Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,371 (2,270 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)