Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,786 (C$1,123) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)