Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,747 (C$941) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)