Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,234 (2,186TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)