Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.798 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,805 (1,560TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (42 minutes ago)