Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.965 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,855 (£876) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (43 minutes ago)