Cost of living comparison between Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.267 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,788 (£579) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)