Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.848 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,251 (£820) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)