Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02097 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,466 (260,688 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)