Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01963 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,711 (240,049 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)