Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01987 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,885 (245,826 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)