Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02044 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,713 (181,695 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)