Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,794 (174,209 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)