Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,607元 (4,904 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)