Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,106 (5,619 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)