Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.810 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,342 ($931) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)