Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,385 (₨23,750) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)