Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31967 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,664 (Mex$ 14,592) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)