Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,929 (R$ 1,809) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)