Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,066 (NZ$1,253) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)