Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.666 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,540 (NZ$1,402) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)