Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02413 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,698 (111,807 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)