Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02410 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,368 (139,739 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)