Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,400 (100,997 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)