Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12901 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,001元 (Php38,767) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)