Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,755 (Php20,099) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)