Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13642 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,426 (Php39,779) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (26 minutes ago)