Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12860 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,234元 (Php40,697) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)