Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14074 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,603 (Php32,707) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)