Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,462 (€706) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)