Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,775元 (5,365 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)