Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,746 (3,822 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)