Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,884 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,967 (€648) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)