Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,314 (AU$815) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)