Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,878 prices entered by 873 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,414 (Dirham 4,326) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)