Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,895 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,207 (Dirham 2,251) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)