Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,838 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,167 (Dirham 2,219) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)