Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,470元 (2,607 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)