Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,763 (482,608 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)