Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,231 (524,370 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)