Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,936 (438,150 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)