Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,539 (550,622 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)