Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01211 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,189元 (428,436 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)