Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,595 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)