Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,032 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (42 minutes ago)