Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 85% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,887 (5,051 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)