Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,247 (1,049,450 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)