Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24053 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,131 (17,176₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)